Relationship: Since 2011
Taking the B2B turn.
A client-centric strategy
to drive conversion.
Accord D – English Canadian Market
Despite its unparalleled level of awareness in Quebec, Accord D’s acquisition strategy did not consider the constraints and weaknesses of its brand outside of its local market. Branding and marketing activities were molded on the strategy deployed in Quebec, even though the brand equity was nonexistent outside the province.
- Limited brand equity outside Quebec
- History and past brand awareness offensives
focused solely on the Quebec market
- Limited sales force
- Strict brand standards
- Offer not suitable for the English-language market
- Low product brand retention (product name difficult
to pronounce for the target audience)
- Corporate speech not suitable to the target’s cultural code
- Help Desjardins to clarify its offer for merchants outside Quebec
- Highlight the uniqueness of the Accord D offer
- Display indisputable corporate credibility
- Give Desjardins an undeniable attraction force
to acquire qualified leads
- Develop complementary acquisition strategies
- Generate sales